The GreenGeeks management team has over 40 years of experience in providing high quality, affordable website hosting. GreenGeeks the best of breed server hardware, the most dependable network providers, and the most up to date software programs available anywhere on the internet. READ DETAIL REVIEW
Why Green Hosting?
Green hosting includes Carbon offsetting, powering a data center directly with renewable energy, planting trees, plants, and grass around and over Data Centers, and more day-to-day activities such as energy conservation and the use of energy-saving appliances, VIEW DETAIL ARTICLE
GreenGeeks Detail Review
- SSD Storage Arrays
- The latest in speed tech: LiteSpeed, LSCache, MariaDB, HTTP/2, PHP7 and free CDN
- Easily scale computing resources when you need it. Seamlessly upgrade your hosting
- We keep your websites secure with custom security rules & zero-day vulnerability fixes
- Container technology, account isolation, pro-active monitoring and daily backups
- Brilliant minds with years of experience available to assist you by chat, ticket or phone
GreenGeeks Feature and Technical Detail Review
- Unlimited SSD Web Space
- Unmetered Data Transfer
- Host Unlimited Domains (Pro & Premium)
- Free Drag & Drop Builder
- Free Website Transfer Exclusive
- Free Email Accounts
- Unlimited MySQL Databases
- Unlimited Sub & Parked Domains
- cPanel & Softaculous
- Free Let’s Encrypt Wildcard SSL
- Free Shopping Cart Installation
- Premium SSL Certificates Available
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- 300% Match with Renewable Energ
- Scalable Computing Resources New
- Multiple Data Centers
- SSD-based RAID-10 Storage Arrays
- Optimized LiteSpeed and MariaDB New
- Free CDN Integration
- HTTP/2 & PHP 7
- LSCache Support
- Hardware & Power Redundancy
- Container-based Technology
- Hosting Account Isolation
- Pro-active Server Monitoring
- Real-time Security Scanning
- Automatic App Updates
- Enhanced SPAM Protection
- Nightly Data Backup
- Web Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Dedicated Servers
- Website Builder
- SSD HARD DRIVES
- The Fastest Web & DB Servers
- The Fastest App Load Times (LS Cache)
- HTTP3 / QUIC ENABLED
- PHP 7 ENABLED
- ACCOUNT ISOLATION
- LINUX SECURE VFS
- CLUSTERED SECURITY
- NIGHTLY BACKUPS
GreenGeeks Performance and Speed Review
Solid Hosting Performance: Great Uptime + Good Speed
Uptime is one of the most important aspects of choosing a web host. if your website is down, your end customers can not access it. Therefore, consistent uptime should be one of your top priorities when looking at hosting providers. After reviewing Google managing uptime check our standard to get”good” uptime is 99.93 percent. Thus ideally, we don’t desire to find out significantly less than this. Opportunely, The good thing is that GreenGeeks review easily surpasses this amount and keeps your test site up and running comfortably High Rated Uptime 99.98% of the period. The sum overall percentage was only 0.02% for that entire year. You Can Also Have a Look at the Most Current GreenGeeks server uptime review status live server monitor page.
GreenGeeks host Webpage Speed Test from U.S. New York First Byte Node = 368ms
GreenGeeks Data Server Response Time Test From 10 Location Review
This test is about the web host’s response time, it contributes to (but differs from) your website load time. The time your website loads depend on a number of factors, including code, caching, content delivery system, and more.
Server response timing is an important value to monitor as all website assets are indirectly dependent upon it. If your server response time is slow then your whole site will probably be slow, no matter how optimized your additional resources will be. According to Google, web speed test, and different rate test applications, such as for example GTmetrix, you should target to get a server response period of less than 200 ms. In order to find yourself a far more correct server response period, we used the following tool named Bitcatcha. It allows you to test server response time from 10 different locations.
To find the ideal user experience, Bitcatcha Server Rate Checker — How It Works” the ideal rating for your server response speed should be B+ and above. At a minimum, it should be C+. Here is how the servers are ranked:
- Anything below 180 ms is ranked A+
- 181 ms – 210 ms is ranked A
- 211 ms – 220 ms is ranked B+
- 221 ms – 240 ms is ranked B
- 241 ms – 280 ms is ranked C+
- 281 ms – 360 ms is ranked C
- 361 ms – 520 ms is ranked D+
- 521 ms – 840 ms is ranked D
- 841 ms – 1,480 ms is ranked E+
- Anything above 1,480 ms is ranked E
The speed test results GreenGeeks Review web hosts perform in respective locations below
This is the result of the site you’re on right now(hostscore10.xyz) hosted with GreenGeeks Host with the data center in Chicago.
When you see the Hostinger server in London performs under the second fraction in other places. the response is slightly higher but still less than your target audience. It is in London, then this will be useful for your website. If your other users are from other parts of the world, you can change your server location.
GreenGeeeks Security Review
Web hosting servers can be attacked by malicious users in different ways, including uploading malware or malicious code onto a hosted website. These attacks may be done for different reasons, including stealing credit card data, launching a Distributed Denial of Service Attack (DDoS), or spamming. If you take your website security seriously, you’ll also want to read up on the other web hosting security best practices. back to menu ↑
What is an SSL certificate?
An SSL certification, or Secure Sockets Layer, is an encryption-based online security protocol. This was first developed by Netscape in 1995 for the role of securing privacy, authentication, and data integrity in Internet communications. SSL may be your predecessor to the current TLS encryption applied now.
Do You Need an SSL Certificate?
As soon as the certificate is issued, it needs to be installed and activated on the website’s origin host. Web hosting services can usually manage this for website operators. Once it’s activated about the server, the site should likely probably be able to load HTTPS and all traffic to and out of the website will likely be encrypted and safe. A CA can be an outside organization, a trusted 3rd party, that generates and presents out SSL certifications. The CA may even digitally sign the certificate with its own private key, making it possible for the client apparatus to check it. Most, but perhaps not, CAs can bill a commission for issuing an SSL certificate. Let us Encrypt is an entirely free of charge, automated, and receptive certificate authority brought to you by the nonprofit Internet Security Research Group (ISRG).back to menu ↑
Is GreenGeeks offer free SSL certificates?
GreenGeeks is offering our customers free Let’s Encrypt Wildcard SSL Certificates for their websites. It allows website owners to enable HTTPS (SSL/TLS) on their websites free of charge.
How To Make a Backup at GreenGeeks?
Log in to GreenGeeks, and then click the “cPanel” button in the “Quick Server Login” section to enter the cPanel. Click on the “Backup” link in the “Files” section of the cPanel. Click the Home Directory button to download the backup of the website home directory.
GreenGeeks Awardsback to menu ↑
GreenGeeks Reviews on TrustPilot
GreenGeeks Pricing and Plan Detail Review
|Plan Renewal||–|| |
|Databases|| || || |
|Script & Languages||–|
|Help & Support||–|
As Final Observation
- Eco-friendly 300% green hosting
- Excellent server performance: Rated A in all tests
- Convenient & newbies friendly
- Good Load Time
- Free Wildcard SSL
- All plans support Perl, Python and Git
- Automated daily backups
- Helpful customer support and user knowledgebase
- Premium plans have one dedicated IP
- Free Domain & Site Migration
- Price increase during the renewal
- Slightly lackluster customer service
- Inconsistent performance
- Non-refundable setup fees