InterServer.net has been providing webhosting services for the past 21 years. Although technology has changed from the time we started in 1999, InterServer core principles of quality, service, and support have remained the same. READ DETAIL REVIEW
InterServer Detail Review
461 SCRIPTS AVAILABLE FOR 1 CLICK INSTALLS.
- Block web attacks
- Automatic virus scannerAutomatic virus scanner
- Machine Learning FirewallMachine Learning Firewall
- In house malware databaseIn House Malware Database
- Easy to use Control Panel
- A price lock guarantee with InterServer means the rates of your services at sign-up is never subject to change.
- InterServer solved a common problem email deliverability. Your mail will not be sent out directly from the
- web hosting server. InterServer processes email through a gateway server.
- Free migration service
- 30 DAY GUARANTEE
- Affordable eCommerce Solutions to Empower Your Store
Namecheap Hosting Detail
- Founded: 1999
- Headquarters: Fort Lee, NJ 07024, United States
- Leading User Country: United States,
- Employees: 10 – 50
- Revenue: $1M – $10M
- Social Presence: 27,143 people follow facebook
- Website Traffic: 50k Monthly visits
- Website: https://www.namecheap.com/
InterServer Feature and Technical Detail Review
- Unlimited Storage Space
- Unlimited Data Transfer
- Weekly Backups
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- Cloud Apps
- SSD Caching Servers
- Raid-10 Storage
- Speed Optimization
- Ultra-Fast Web Server
- Cloud Linux OS
- 10GB Cisco Network
- Free Cloudflare CDN
- Unlimited E-Mail Accounts
- Guaranteed Mail Delivery (?)
- Unlimited Forwarders
- WebMail Access
- iPhone Supported
- BlackBerry Supported
- Android Supported
- Windows Mobile Supported
- MX Record Changes
- Spam Filtering
- SSL Encryption
- Outgoing SMTP
- Easy WordPress Installer
- Weekly Backups
- Automatic Updates
- Use Any Plugin
- Standard Web Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- ASP.Net Hosting
- Boost Web Hosting
- Email Hosting
- cPanel Hosting
- Non Profit Hosting
- Website Builder
- Blog Hosting
- Apache Roller
- Secaucus, NJ
- Los Angeles
InterServer Performance and Speed Review
Solid Hosting Performance: Great Uptime + Good Speed
Uptime is one of the most important aspects of choosing a web host. if your website is down, your end customers can not access it. Therefore, consistent uptime should be one of your top priorities when looking at hosting providers. After reviewing Google managing uptime check our standard to get “good” uptime is 99.93percent. Thus ideally, we don’t desire to find out significantly less than this. Opportunely, The good thing is that Interserver easily surpasses this amount and keeps your test site up and running Fair Uptime 99.91% of the period. The sum overall percentage was 0.09% for that entire year. You Can Also Have a Look at the Most Current Interserver server uptime live server monitor page.
InterServer Host Webpage Speed Test from US Server First Byte Node =353ms
InterServer Hosting Data Server Response Time Test From 10 Location Review
This test is about the web host’s response time, it contributes to (but differs from) your website load time. The time your website loads depend on a number of factors, including code, caching, content delivery system, and more.
Server response timing is an important value to monitor as all website assets are indirectly dependent upon it. If your server response time is slow then your whole site will probably be slow, no matter how optimized your additional resources will be. According to Google, web speed test, and different rate test applications, such as for example GTmetrix, you should target to get a server response period of less than 200 ms. In order to find yourself a far more correct server response period, we used the following tool named Bitcatcha. It allows you to test server response time from 10 different locations.
To find the ideal user experience, Bitcatcha Server Rate Checker – How It Works” the ideal rating for your server response speed should be B+ and above. At a minimum, it should be C+. Here is how the servers are ranked:
- Anything below 180 ms is ranked A+
- 181 ms – 210 ms is ranked A
- 211 ms – 220 ms is ranked B+
- 221 ms – 240 ms is ranked B
- 241 ms – 280 ms is ranked C+
- 281 ms – 360 ms is ranked C
- 361 ms – 520 ms is ranked D+
- 521 ms – 840 ms is ranked D
- 841 ms – 1,480 ms is ranked E+
- Anything above 1,480 ms is ranked E
The speed test results Interserver web hosts perform in respective locations below
This is the result of the site you’re on right now (bitcatcha.com) hosted with InterServer Host with the datacenter in the USA.
When you see the InterServer server in the USA (E) performs under the second fraction in other places. the response is slightly higher but still less than your target audience. It is in the eastern United States, then this will be useful to your website. If your other users are from other parts of the world, you can change your server location.
InterServer Web Security Review
Web hosting servers can be attacked by malicious users in different ways, including uploading malware or malicious code onto a hosted website. These attacks may be done for different reasons, including stealing credit card data, launching a Distributed Denial of Service Attack (DDoS), or spamming. If you take your website security seriously, you’ll also want to read up on the other web hosting security best practices. back to menu ↑
What is an SSL certificate?
An SSL certification, or Secure Sockets Layer, is an encryption-based online security protocol. This was first developed by Netscape in 1995 for the role of securing privacy, authentication, and data integrity in Internet communications. SSL may be your predecessor to the current TLS encryption applied now.
Do You Need an SSL Certificate?
As soon as the certificate is issued, it needs to be installed and activated on the website’s origin host. Web hosting services can usually manage this for website operators. Once it’s activated about the server, the site should likely probably be able to load HTTPS and all traffic to and out of the website will likely be encrypted and safe. A CA can be an outside organization, a trusted 3rd party, that generates and presents out SSL certifications. The CA may even digitally sign the certificate with its own private key, making it possible for the client apparatus to check it. Most, but perhaps not, CAs can bill a commission for issuing an SSL certificate. Let us Encrypt is an entirely free of charge, automated, and receptive certificate authority brought to you by the nonprofit Internet Security Research Group (ISRG).back to menu ↑
Is InterServer offer free SSL certificates?
InterServer Hosting Backup
How To Make a Backup at InterServer Hosting?
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate the “Files” section and click on “Backups” option from there as shown below. You can refer the following steps to generate a full backup of your website.
- In the next page, you can see option “Available Backups to Download
InterServer Market and Technology Statistics Review
- United States
- Information Technology and Services
- Consumer Services
- 1.11% in Web Hosting Technology
- United State east 4 ms
back to menu ↑
InterServer Pricing and Plan Detail Review
|Cloud Virtual Private Servers|
|Script & Languages||–|
|Help & Support||–|
461 SCRIPTS AVAILABLE FOR 1 CLICK INSTALLSback to menu ↑
As Final Observation
- 20 year track record in web hosting
- Cleans up hacked or exploited accounts
- Delivery of email is guaranteed
- Fastest budget hosting TTFB below 200ms
- 100% in house customer supports
- Highly customizable VPS hosting plan
- Price lock guarantee for VPS hosting
- WordPress expertise hosting
- No free domain name
- Hosting Plans not available for newbies