iPage is a web hosting company. It offers a wide range of web hosting solutions for online businesses and webmasters to create websites.iPage offers shared web hosting packages including but not limited to a drag-and-drop-based website builder. READ DETAIL REVIEW
iPage Detail Review
Everything you need to get online
- Friendly, expert support at any time
- Designed to grow with you
- Easy WordPress install
- Unlimited email addresses
- eCommerce functionality
- Search engine ad credits
- Site analytics
- Unlimited domains
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Founded: 1998
- Headquarters: Tempe, United States
- Leading User Country: United States, Russia
- Employees: 1,00
- Revenue: $26.3M
- Social Presence: 40,582 people follow facebook
- Website Traffic: 610k Monthly visits
- Owner: John Shea
- Website: https://www.ipage.com/
iPage Hosting Feature and Technical Detail Review
- Unlimited disk space
- Scalable bandwidth
- Unlimited domain names
- Unlimited MySQL databases
- Free SSL certificate
- Free domain for 1 year
- Pencil and ruler
- Designing and building tools
- iPage Website Builder
- WordPress 1-click installer
- Customizable layouts
- Easy-to-use setup wizards
- Content management systems
- Selling online
- Online store
- PayPal integration
- Easy 1-click installer
- Shopping carts
- Email marketing integration
- Email icon
- Sending and receiving email
- Customizable email address
- Check email online with WebMail
- Email forwarding
- Virus checking
- POP3/IMAP email accounts
- World-class technology
- Enhanced security suite
- Foundation control panel
- 24/7 network monitoring
- Site traffic reporting
- Performance servers
- UPS power backup & generators
- Web Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
- VPS hosting
- Dedicated Hosting
- Website Builder
iPage Hosting Performance and Speed Review
Solid Hosting Performance: Great Uptime + Good Speed
Uptime is one of the most important aspects of choosing a web host. if your website is down, your end customers can not access it. Therefore, consistent uptime should be one of your top priorities when looking at hosting providers. After reviewing Google managing uptime check our standard to get “good” uptime is 99.93percent. Thus ideally, we don’t desire to find out significantly less than this. Opportunely, The bad thing is that IPage Hosting not surpasses this amount and keeps your test site up and running Poor Uptime 99.83% of the period. The sum overall percentage was only 2.07% for that entire year. You Can Also Have a Look at the Most Current IPage Hosting server uptime live server monitor page.
iPage Host Webpage Speed Test from US Server First Byte Node =785ms
iPage Data Server Response Time Test From 10 Location Review
This test is about the web host’s response time, it contributes to (but differs from) your website load time. The time your website loads depend on a number of factors, including code, caching, content delivery system, and more.
Server response timing is an important value to monitor as all website assets are indirectly dependent upon it. If your server response time is slow then your whole site will probably be slow, no matter how optimized your additional resources will be. According to Google, web speed test, and different rate test applications, such as for example GTmetrix, you should target to get a server response period of less than 200 ms. In order to find yourself a far more correct server response period, we used the following tool named Bitcatcha. It allows you to test server response time from 10 different locations.
To find the ideal user experience, Bitcatcha Server Rate Checker – How It Works” the ideal rating for your server response speed should be B+ and above. At a minimum, it should be C+. Here is how the servers are ranked:
- Anything below 180 ms is ranked A+
- 181 ms – 210 ms is ranked A
- 211 ms – 220 ms is ranked B+
- 221 ms – 240 ms is ranked B
- 241 ms – 280 ms is ranked C+
- 281 ms – 360 ms is ranked C
- 361 ms – 520 ms is ranked D+
- 521 ms – 840 ms is ranked D
- 841 ms – 1,480 ms is ranked E+
- Anything above 1,480 ms is ranked E
The speed test results iPage web hosts perform in respective locations below
This is the result of the site you’re on right now (bitcatcha.com) hosted with iPage Hosting Host with the datacenter in the USA.
When you see the iPage server review in London and Germany perform under the second fraction in other places. the response is slightly higher but still less than your target audience. It is in Europe and London, then this will be useful to your website. If your other users are from other parts of the world, you can change your server location.
iPage Hosting Web Security Review
Web hosting servers can be attacked by malicious users in different ways, including uploading malware or malicious code onto a hosted website. These attacks may be done for different reasons, including stealing credit card data, launching a Distributed Denial of Service Attack (DDoS), or spamming. If you take your website security seriously, you’ll also want to read up on the other web hosting security best practices. back to menu ↑
What is an SSL certificate?
An SSL certification, or Secure Sockets Layer, is an encryption-based online security protocol. This was first developed by Netscape in 1995 for the role of securing privacy, authentication, and data integrity in Internet communications. SSL may be your predecessor to the current TLS encryption applied now.
Do You Need an SSL Certificate?
As soon as the certificate is issued, it needs to be installed and activated on the website’s origin host. Web hosting services can usually manage this for website operators. Once it’s activated about the server, the site should likely probably be able to load HTTPS and all traffic to and out of the website will likely be encrypted and safe. A CA can be an outside organization, a trusted 3rd party, that generates and presents out SSL certifications. The CA may even digitally sign the certificate with its own private key, making it possible for the client apparatus to check it. Most, but perhaps not, CAs can bill a commission for issuing an SSL certificate. Let us Encrypt is an entirely free of charge, automated, and receptive certificate authority brought to you by the nonprofit Internet Security Research Group (ISRG).back to menu ↑
Is iPage Hosting offer free SSL certificates?
iPage Hosting Backup
How To Make a Backup at Namecheap Hosting?
iPage gives you access to Backup and Restore to automatic backups of your website file.
- Log in to your account Hosting Summary.
- Go to Website Backup & Restore (buy now if you do not have it already).
- On the right side of the page, look for the Backups tile.
- Click the three-dot menu on the backup file that you want to run.
- Click Download Backup.
iPage Market and Technology Statistics Review
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Information Technology and Services
- Marketing and Advertising
- Broadcast Media
- Business Supplies and Equipment
- 26,234k websites using iPage Hosting
- Germany 57 ms
- 2nd most popular in Namibia in Web Hosting category.
- 6th most popular in Saudi Arabia in Web Hosting category.
- 6th most popular in Jordan in the Web Hosting category.
- 6th most popular in Ghana in Web Hosting category.
- 7th most popular in Egypt in Web Hosting category.
back to menu ↑
iPage Pricing and Plan Detail Review
|Manage WordPress Hosting||–||–|
|Script & Languages|
|Help & Support|
As Final Observation
- Newbie friendly easy to start
- Live chat support quality meets expectation
- Free one year domain for all new customers
- Website builder included
- Customizable plans
- Base plan covers basic features only
- No month to month plans.
- The initial VPS plan does not have the same value as competitors