Kinsta is a managed WordPress hosting powered by Google Cloud Platform, that helps take care of all your needs regarding your website. Kinsta services on cutting-edge technology and take support seriously. READ DETAIL REVIEW
Kinsta Detail Review
Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large
- Kinsta is the control center for your sites. From tracking bandwidth, visitor stats to creating SSL certificates, all the tools you need are in one convenient location.
- A powerful and purpose-built WordPress hosting tool.
- Manage users with granular access rights.
- Fully managed
- Secure like Fort Knox
- Free migrations
- Ultimate speed
- Daily backups
- Google Cloud Platform
- Founded: 2014
- Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
- Leading User Country: United States, United Kingdom, Australia
- Employees: 65
- Revenue: $1.5M
- Social Presence: 22,790 people follow (Facebook)
- Website Traffic: 3.75 M Monthly Visits
- Founder: Mark Gavalda
- Website: https://kinsta.com/
Kinstia Feature and Technical Detail Review
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free premium migrations
- Free unlimited basic
- migrations from other hosts
- Google Cloud Platform
- 24 global locations
- Self-healing technology
- Automatic DB optimization
- Multisite support
- Automatic daily backups
- Manual backup points
- Backup retention
- 24/7 support
- Hack and malware removal
- Multi-user environment
- Staging area
- PHP 8.0 support
- Free SSL certificates
- Imported SSL certificates
- PHP workers per site
- Recommended for ecommerce/membership sites
- Site cloning
- SSH access
- White-labeled cache plugin
- Performance-monitoring tool
- WooCommerce hosting
- Enterprise hosting
- Agency hosting
- Multisite Hosting
- Choose your data center
- Expert support
- Highly secure network
- Built for speed
- Staging areas
- Powerful administration
- DDoS detection
- SSL support
- PHP 8.0
- LXD containers
- Nginx reverse proxy
- Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA (us-central1)
- St. Ghislain, Belgium (europe-west1)
- Changhua County, Taiwan (asia-east1)
- Sydney, Australia (australia-southeast1)
- The Dalles, Oregon, USA (us-west1)
- Salt Lake City, USA (us-west3)
- Ashburn, Virginia, USA (us-east4)
- Moncks Corner, South Carolina, USA (us-east1)
- São Paulo, Brazil (southamerica-east1)
- London, UK (europe-west2)
- Frankfurt, Germany (europe-west3)
- Jurong West, Singapore (asia-southeast1)
- Tokyo, Japan (asia-northeast1)
- Mumbai, India (asia-south1)
- Montréal, Canada (northamerica-northeast1)
- Eemshaven, Netherlands (europe-west4)
- Hamina, Finland (europe-north1)
- Los Angeles, California (us-west2)
- Hong Kong (asia-east2)
- Zürich, Switzerland (europe-west6)
- Osaka, Japan (asia-northeast2)
- Seoul, South Korea (asia-northeast3)
- Las Vegas, Nevada, USA (us-west4)
- Jakarta, Indonesia (asia-southeast2)
Kinsta Performance and Speed Review
Solid Hosting Performance: Great Uptime + Good Speed
Uptime is one of the most important aspects of choosing a web host. if your website is down, your end customers can not access it. Therefore, consistent uptime should be one of your top priorities when looking at hosting providers. After reviewing Google managing uptime check our standard to get “good” uptime is 99.93 percent. Thus ideally, we don’t desire to find out significantly less than this. Opportunely, The good thing is that Kinsta easily surpasses this amount and keeps your test site up and running comfortably very impressive uptime 99.98% of the period. The sum overall percentage was only 2% for that entire year. You Can Also Have a Look at the Most Current Kinsta server uptime review.
Kinsta Host Webpage Speed Test from London, UK First Byte Node = 280ms
Kinsta Data Server Response Time Test From 10 Location Review
This test is about the web host’s response time, it contributes to (but differs from) your website load time. The time your website loads depend on a number of factors, including code, caching, content delivery system, and more.
Server response timing is an important value to monitor as all website assets are indirectly dependent upon it. If your server response time is slow then your whole site will probably be slow, no matter how optimized your additional resources will be. According to Google, web speed test, and different rate test applications, such as for example GTmetrix, you should target to get a server response period of less than 200 ms. In order to find yourself a far more correct server response period, we used the following tool named Bitcatcha. It allows you to test server response time from 10 different locations.
To find the ideal user experience, Bitcatcha Server Rate Checker — How It Works” the ideal rating for your server response speed should be B+ and above. At a minimum, it should be C+. Here is how the servers are ranked:
- Anything below 180 ms is ranked A+
- 181 ms – 210 ms is ranked A
- 211 ms – 220 ms is ranked B+
- 221 ms – 240 ms is ranked B
- 241 ms – 280 ms is ranked C+
- 281 ms – 360 ms is ranked C
- 361 ms – 520 ms is ranked D+
- 521 ms – 840 ms is ranked D
- 841 ms – 1,480 ms is ranked E+
- Anything above 1,480 ms is ranked E
The speed test results Kinsta web hosts perform in respective locations below
This is the result of the site you’re on right now hosted with Kinsta Host with the datacenter in USA.
When you see the Kinsta server in London, performs under the second fraction in other places. the response is slightly higher but still less than your target audience. It is in London, UK then this will be useful to your website. If your other users are from other parts of the world, you can change your server location.
Kinsta Security Review
Web hosting servers can be attacked by malicious users in different ways, including uploading malware or malicious code onto a hosted website. These attacks may be done for different reasons, including stealing credit card data, launching a Distributed Denial of Service Attack (DDoS), or spamming. If you take your website security seriously, you’ll also want to read up on the other web hosting security best practices. back to menu ↑
What is an SSL certificate?
An SSL certification, or Secure Sockets Layer, is an encryption-based online security protocol. This was first developed by Netscape in 1995 for the role of securing privacy, authentication, and data integrity in Internet communications. SSL may be your predecessor to the current TLS encryption applied now.
Do You Need an SSL Certificate?
As soon as the certificate is issued, it needs to be installed and activated on the website’s origin host. Web hosting services can usually manage this for website operators. Once it’s activated about the server, the site should likely probably be able to load HTTPS and all traffic to and out of the website will likely be encrypted and safe. A CA can be an outside organization, a trusted 3rd party, that generates and presents out SSL certifications. The CA may even digitally sign the certificate with its own private key, making it possible for the client apparatus to check it. Most, but perhaps not, CAs can bill a commission for issuing an SSL certificate. Let us Encrypt is an entirely free of charge, automated, and receptive certificate authority brought to you by the nonprofit Internet Security Research Group (ISRG).back to menu ↑
Is Kinsta offer free SSL certificates?
Kinsta has a Let’s Encrypt integration, which means free SSL hosting and certificates for all of your WordPress sites. The certificate renewal process is completely automated, which in turn saves you money and time.
How To Make a Backup at Kinsta?
In Kinsta, go to your site and click on the Backups tab. Next, click on the “Manual” tab and click on “Backup Now” to manually create an additional backup.
Kinsta Market and Technology Statistics Review
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Marketing and Advertising
- Computer Software
- Information Technology and Services
- Apparel & Fashion
- 49,049 K websites using Kinsta
- 0.01% in Web Hosting Technology
- London 4ms
- The most popular in the Top 10k sites in WordPress Hosting category.
- The most popular in the Top 100k sites in WordPress Hosting category.
- The most popular in the Top 1 Million sites in WordPress Hosting category.
- 2nd most popular on the Entire Internet in WordPress Hosting category.
- The most popular in Germany in WordPress Hosting category.
- The most popular in the Netherlands in WordPress Hosting category.
- The most popular in Italy in WordPress Hosting category.
- The most popular in Sweden in WordPress Hosting category.
- The most popular in Denmark in WordPress Hosting category.
- 12th most popular in Malta in Web Hosting Providers category.
back to menu ↑
Kinsta Pricing and Plan Detail Review
|PLAN||START UP||GROW||SCALE||SCALE BIG|
|Databases|| || |
|Script & Languages||–|
|Help & Support|| |
As Final Observation
- Solid managed WordPress hosting
- Choice of 20 locations across the globe
- Feature rich
- Plans auto scale during visitor spikes
- Highly developer friendly
- Detailed knowledge base
- Custom design cache plugin
- Automated and manual backup systems
- Automated website status checks
- Does not support email
- Not for users with multiple low traffic WordPress sites
- Won't fit into every budget
- No shared hosting