Linode, LLC is an American privately-owned cloud hosting company that provides virtual private servers. Its flagship products are cloud-hosting services with multiple packages at different price points. Linode offers five kinds of compute services geared towards specific needs of the customers like high memory requirements, dedicated CPU or GPU or general purpose usage. READ DETAIL REVIEW
What Is Cloud Computing?
Top Benefits Of Cloud Computing
Linode Detail Review
Infrastructure for Innovation
- Shared Balanced power and performance
- Managed Kubernetes clusters
- Dedicated CPU For CPU-intensive applications
- High Memory Maximum RAM configurations
- Bare Metal Control and customization in the cloud
- GPU Speed up complex compute jobs
- Block Storage Reliable and scalable storage
- Object Storage Simple content storage and delivery
- Backups Safe and reliable cloud backups
- Cloud Firewall Filter network traffic
- VLAN Create private, secure networks
- NodeBalancers Transparent and easy load distribution
- DDoS Automatic DDoS mitigation
- DNS Manager Simple control over your DNS records
- Managed Infrastructure management
- Professional Services Cloud consulting & migration
- API Manage Linode via our API
- CLI Command line access to your Linode
- Cloud Manager Manage your resources in one easy interface
- Monitoring Usability reporting and notifications
- Users & Permissions User management and access control
- Marketplace Deploy with preinstalled One-Click Apps
Linode Hosting Detail
- Founded: 2003
- Headquarters: Galloway, United States
- Leading User Country: United States, United Kingdom, Philippines
- Employees: 200 – 500
- Revenue: $10M – $50M
- Social Presence: 83,346 people follow Facebook
- Website Traffic: 1.1M Monthly visits
- Owner: Christopher Aker
- Website: https://www.linode.com/
Linode Feature and Technical Detail Review
- No cost, DDoS protection
- 24/7/365 Email & Phone Support
- 99.99% Compute Uptime SLA
- 7-Day Money Back Guarantee
- User-Friendly Cloud Manager
- API & CLI
- Free bundled transfer
- DNS Management
- One-Click Apps
- Worldwide Availability
- IPv6 Support
- Monitoring & Alerts
- Dedicated CPU
- High Memory
- Bare Metal
- Block Storage
- Object Storage
- Cloud Firewall
- DDoS Protection
- DNS Manager
- Kepler Builder
- OpenLiteSpeed WordPress
- FileCloud Community
- Plex Media Server
- Rust Game Server
- Minecraft Game Server – Java Edition
- Access to every part of the Linode platform. Deploy Kubernetes clusters, attach block or object storage volumes, configure NodeBalancers, manage users, and more.
- Create your own dev tools to automate infrastructure management. Build scripts and applications to automatically handle repeatable tasks.
- A range of third-party integrations consume the Linode API. Describe your infrastructure as code with Linode’s Terraform provider or manage your Linode Kubernetes Engine clusters with Rancher.
- Pagination to split up result lists with more than 100 items by simply adding a page parameter to the URL. Comb through data with the X-Filter and build complex filters using logical operators.
- Automate account management. View everything from invoices to billing via API endpoints.
Linode Performance and Speed Review
Solid Hosting Performance: Great Uptime + Good Speed
Uptime is one of the most important aspects of choosing a web host. if your website is down, your end customers can not access it. Therefore, consistent uptime should be one of your top priorities when looking at hosting providers. After reviewing Google managing uptime check our standard to get “good” uptime is 99.93percent. Thus ideally, we don’t desire to find out significantly less than this. Opportunely, The good thing is that Linode easily surpasses this amount and keeps your test site up and running Ideal Uptime 100% of the period. The sums overall percentage was perfect for that entire year. You Can Also Have a Look at the Most Current Linode server uptime review.
Linode Host Webpage Speed Test from Dulles First Byte Node =286ms
Linode Web Security Review
Web hosting servers can be attacked by malicious users in different ways, including uploading malware or malicious code onto a hosted website. These attacks may be done for different reasons, including stealing credit card data, launching a Distributed Denial of Service Attack (DDoS), or spamming. If you take your website security seriously, you’ll also want to read up on the other web hosting security best practices. back to menu ↑
What is an SSL certificate?
An SSL certification, or Secure Sockets Layer, is an encryption-based online security protocol. This was first developed by Netscape in 1995 for the role of securing privacy, authentication, and data integrity in Internet communications. SSL may be your predecessor to the current TLS encryption applied now.
Do You Need an SSL Certificate?
As soon as the certificate is issued, it needs to be installed and activated on the website’s origin host. Web hosting services can usually manage this for website operators. Once it’s activated about the server, the site should likely probably be able to load HTTPS and all traffic to and out of the website will likely be encrypted and safe. A CA can be an outside organization, a trusted 3rd party, that generates and presents out SSL certifications. The CA may even digitally sign the certificate with its own private key, making it possible for the client apparatus to check it. Most, but perhaps not, CAs can bill a commission for issuing an SSL certificate. Let us Encrypt is an entirely free of charge, automated, and receptive certificate authority brought to you by the nonprofit Internet Security Research Group (ISRG).back to menu ↑
Is Linode Hosting offer free SSL certificates?
Linode Hosting Backup
How To Make a Backup at Linode Hosting?
Go to your Linode’s dashboard, click Backups, click Enable backups for this Linode and confirm the additional cost per month.
Linode Market and Technology Statistics Review
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Information Technology and Services
- Computer Software
- Program Development
- Aviation & Aerospace
- 1,537,923K websites using Linode Hosting
- 1.61% in Web Hosting Technology
- 1,617k Website Added (total added over the past month)
- 917k website Dropped (totally dropped over the past month)
- The most popular in Micronesia in US hosting category.
- 20th most popular in the Top 100k sites in Web Hosting Providers category.
- The most popular in .co in Web Hosting Providers category.
- The most popular in Philippines in Web Hosting Providers category.
- The most popular in Micronesia in Web Hosting Providers category.
- 2nd most popular in Cameroon in Web Hosting Providers category.
- 3rd most popular in Zambia in Web Hosting Providers category.
back to menu ↑
Linode Pricing and Plan Detail Review
Help and Support
- Call Support
- Contact Linode Sales
- Professional Services
- Chat on IRC
- Report Abuse
- Report a Security Issue
As Final Observation
- Multiple data centers
- Affordable pricing
- Command line Linux access
- $100 promotional credit for 60 days
- Extremely flexible selection of addons and features
- Great in-depth guides and tutorials
- Doesn’t support Windows hosting
- Automated backups not free